Friday, November 21

MIA

I am sorry for lack of posts... been busy with sick kids and work. Also I am having a table at school shopping night next week and here are a few things I am making.. I have made about 40 bookmarks and am hoping to get 50p each for them.
The reindeer bags I was hoping for £1 for those..
I am also making reindeer poop bags
candles, bags and mints
Do you think they are OK? and do you think prices are fair??



I will show you more when I have more done, also show you my table.
speak later...missing ya!

3 comments:

Diane said...

Everything looks awesome! And your prices are really good too! I'm sure they all went.

Janet said...

Hi Caz,
the things you have made are fab and I am sure they will sell! Thank you for your lovely comments about my stamps. Watch out for Mimi's brother Jack arriving on my blog next week!
Janet X

tyrymom29 said...

way tooooo cute!!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...