Tuesday, December 23

Love stamps? Love FREE stamps?

I am proud to announce Stampin' Up! January & February promotion which is called


SALE-A-BRATION - its win win win for all as everyone can earn FREE stamps!!

CUSTOMERS For every £45 spent you can choose a free Sale-a-bration stamp set.

HOSTESSES hosting a party if your sales reach at least £300 you will choose a free set ** for people that have already hosted a party with me I will give you a £5 free credit for your own order

NEW RECRUITS you cam choose ANY SET UP TO £38.95 from catalogue (PLUS ANY SET FROM ME or up to £25 of accessories)


Email stampingcaz@btinternet.com for more information

I will be back soon with some samples.... in the meantime I am just about to post a card using one of the Sale-a-bration stamps and a Leanne Ellis card...

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...