Wednesday, October 14

Butterfly Fun

One of the thing, well two actually, of the things I was very excited about getting from the new catalogue was the Flight of the Butterfly set and the butterfly punch! WOW Love these



Here I have teamed up with Autumn Days to create a meadow of grasses and flowers.



This card was a quick and funky colour combo and also shows off the fab eyelet punch.
These were both very quick creations as I havent had much time of late and with Convention looming and all the swaps I need I will have even less.
Speak later
Cazx




4 comments:

coldwaters2 said...

Oh Caz these are wonderful they look so fresh and magical I love them both

Hugs
Lorraine x

Teri said...

Ohhhh Caz! Love both of these cards .... the top one is my fav ... but both are beautiful! Going to have to get Autumn Days now too!

Teri xx

Suzie Q said...

Hi Caz,
beautiful cards
suzie Qx

Lesley said...

delightful cards - Lesley x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...