Sunday, October 11

Last post of the Safari

I want to start by saying a HUGE thank you to everyone that took the time to hop about the Safari hop and to Jackie, Shaz, Joanne and Natalie who took time at a very busy time for us SU demos in joining the safari.

Here is my last card for the safari, but I will be back with a little blog candy tomorrow.


I used the Autumn Days set to create a wreath for the little pheasant to stand in. Some lovely chocolate chip ribbon and the word window punch to create the wording.
Once again, thanks for all that came. Check back tomorrow (late) for blog candy.
Cazx


5 comments:

simplyfairies said...

A gorgeous card Caz, I love it!!

Nicci said...

*Visiting you from the blog ring!*

Love how you've used that set!

Shaz said...

Another love card Caz, you have sold this set to me now.


Shaz xxx

Elizabeth said...

Hi Caz *waves*
Love the wreath effect - really pretty. Glad we are on the blog ring, and I can visit more easily. I'll be back!

Debbie said...

Very pretty Caz I love it, the colours are beautiful together... might have to invest in this stamp set :P
Debbie

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...