Monday, August 30

Sorry been quiet

I have been busy with the kids on holiday and also making bunting for my latest venture as per the link on the right ;)  also my day job too.

Wednesday early hours is set to be a stonker of a night! with the retirement list, pre orders for new catalogue and new catalogue for demos to see I might just pass out with excitement!  If you want to feel the excitement first hand now couldnt be a more exciting time to sign up.  contact me to hear more about the benefits of signing up.

Here are some of the bunting orders I have done recently












2 comments:

Fae said...

Just lovely Caz, love the Boo and the bunting for Harvey. You have been busy.

Glad you're back though.
Hugs, Fae xxx

Anonymous said...

Love your bunting!!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...