What I am hoping for this year?
- Hmm Happy, Healthy and maybe a bit more comfortable in the ol' money stakes so we wont be struggling so much each month.
- I would like my bunting to carry on and I need to spend some time designing new things for that, expand the line a bit.
- I would like to keep on crafting and do more than I did last year as my blog posts have really gone down over these past few years.
- Really loving my job so I hope for another good year there. I work at Crafts U Love, dream job eh?
- I really hope we get to visit Darren 's parents this year, we didn't manage it last year and its a year and a half since we saw Darren's Dad! That's a LONG TIME! We saw his Mum in end of 2010 but that's still a year and far to long, especially for the boys.
- I want to learn to knit!! LOL I would be pleased with a basic hat and scarf, but if I could do better that would be great :)
I really hope you all have a great 2012, please do keep popping back and pls comment, I love to hear from you.