Sunday, April 1

Carrot Factory

My palace has been turned into a carrot factory with orders for almost a 100 carrots!!


I have finished 50 so just under 50 more to make.....   I will be creating this at this weeks Create and take for the kids on Wednesday 11th April starts at 10;30 - 1pm - no need to book just bring the kids along... You will  be required to make this with your child it is not a class but "come along and create" event.

I have  a class Saturday 19th May  - Its called "Make a scene" and we will be using some of my favourite stamps and dies to create little "scene" cards.  Stamping, die cutting and masking just a few things that will be included -  10;30am - 12;30pm  call 01293 863576 to book your place.  I would love to see you there!


1 comment:

** Isa ** said...

really cute!!! good luck with the 50 left!!! have all a fab sunday Caz xxx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...