Sunday, December 9

A double pop n cuts

Karen Burniston over on her blog posted some fantastic cards using this clever technique to create a double base for the pop and cuts and I decided right away I wanted to try.  I just grabbed the first papers next to me and got making this card.


Now you have seen mind you  can go and see Karen's instructions HERE, her lovely cards
and if you make one let me see yours :)

As you may have noticed I have a bit of a sizzix addiction right now!
Not taking away anything from my Penny Black addiction which will be fed
very soon with their new releases that will be at Crafts U Love soon.
 There are some adorable "lovey" designs needing re-homing to my palace.

Have a lovely weekend.

Cazx

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...