Sunday, January 19

Circle Accordion and Square with Circle Frame Edges

Happy Sunday!

Todays card I used the Circle Accordion and Square with Circle Frame Edges to create this fun and cute card. I LOVE LOVE the Accordion cards, well truth be known I love love all the Karen B stuff.  There is the look of something much more complicated with the simplicity of them to use, I love that.  Real WOW cards even if you keep them really simple like I have.  The most work I had to do was cutting all the edge pieces but I didn't  need to cut them all, but I was enjoying playing mix and match with the different designs.


I have taken a few pictures so you can understand how these
cards look and work, its hard to get something so dimensional over
on a photograph.




The cute mice are from a Penny Black set called Critters in love"

The flowers on the inside are by Paper Smooches


And of course the Accordion card is Karen Burniston/Elizabeth Craft Designs
all the items used are available from Crafts U Love in the UK
apart from the wording which is an old discontinued stamp.

Image is coloured with Distress Inks

Thanks for popping by

Laters!

Caz xx






5 comments:

Karen B said...

I adore this! The frame edges look so great in that color mix and that mouse stamp is too, too cute! Love it, Caz!

Sue Ann F. said...

Your mice are adorable. It seems everyone is in love with Karen's new dies, and I can't wait to get mine. I really like your mix of patterns.

Suzie Q said...

Hi Caz,
fab card love the colours and your mouses xx
so love these dies x

StampOwl said...

super cute Caz. Love those cute mice and how you mixed the frames

Kelly Booth said...

LOVE this CAZ....so Cuuuuuuuute!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...