Thursday, January 16

Karen Burniston NEW Elizabeth Designs Dies

I am very lucky to be part of Karen Burniston's Designer Challenge group and even luckier to have received the collection for me to join in all the challenges .  They arrived Tuesday, or at least would have if the postman would have left them with a neighbour, but they decided to take them back to the Post Office for the night. This on top of the night with no sleep with my little Milo sick made me a very sad girl.  But Wednesday morning 7am I was second in line at the collection office and almost skipped down the road with my little box in hand :)

If you have not seen the new collection you can see them all HERE  They are available end January and you can pre order from Crafts U Love.

Now the first one I have used is the beautiful Heart Pivot Die.  This is a wafer thin die, this whole collection is and the whole collection of Pivot, accordions and Pop It Up! dies fit nicely in a small space. Amazing! I love it.

This is the whole collection!!  That is over 70 dies in this pile.  Can you imagine the space that the old format dies would have taken up?? 


Your dies will come packaged in Elizabeth Craft Designs packaging but mine
a pre release samples were un-packaged and I put mine in these wallets to keep them safe.

So onto my first card.  As soon as I saw the Heart Pivot I thought it would work
wonderfully with my new Woodware Key Bear stamp.


Along with the Heart Pivot I used the Agatha Edges.  I love this set too.  A lovely set of three edges, two that actually cut the card and one beautiful flourish..  The BEST thing about the Pivots are that you can use them on any size card.  Long, square, short, rectangle.  As long as it actually fits you can use it.  They honestly are soooooo easy!



Here is the inside.  I have stamped the bottom of the card with a
love heart stamp. And you can just about make out that I have added the key from the
Heart Pivot set too.


Sorry for the quality of the Photos, my phone has died and these
were taken on the web cam, I had hoped it might be ok for me to use 
instead of camera or phone but I don't think the quality is good enough.

I had hoped to get another card made tonight but I had a bunting order to finish so I just ended up finishing this one that I started last night.

Until next time xx very soon 

Caz x

5 comments:

Karen B said...

This card is so cute, Caz! Love all the hearts inside the card and that adorable bear.

Janine said...

Very cute for Valentines day, weddings etc. Hope Milo is better.

Karen Aicken said...

Such a sweet card, Caz ... love that bear and all the HEARTS!
Cheers
Karen A

raquelmason.blogspot.com said...

Caz your card & bear ...new bear stamp is A-dot able! Love the key hole too, great eye for detail.

Helena Daniels said...

Love your new blog page,very striking!! x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...