Sunday, June 22

Another Poppy card

Today I am sharing another Poppy card.  The three characters from Karen Burniston are adorable, I love them all but I do think Poppy is my favourite, of course, its an owl.


I used the NEW Poppy die along with the Accordion Fancy label
and the NEW coming soon Seasons Fancy Frame edges





The left hand side frame is how the dies is designed to work
and the right hand side was made using some waste that I was left over with
reason being I was running out the of the gold glitter and didn't have enough
to finish the hole frame so I made this up. 



Poppy is perched on a cut down All Seasons Tree



I decorated the front panel with a sentiment from an old DOCrafts stamp

Poppy and  Seasons Fancy Frame edges will be in stock at Crafts U Love
Mid July and I will be demoing all the Karen Burniston range Saturday 26th July

Accordion Fancy label is in stock at Crafts U Love

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...