Monday, June 16

June Designer Challenge - Photo Accordion albums

This months challenge was to make  Photo Accordion Albums - here's your chance to show off the people you love or your favourite things or your ancestors or garden or pets or . . . doesn't matter. Make an Accordion Album that showcases at least one photo. Any length album, any shape album ,any theme album, but get a photo or photos on there!

So here is my album and it showcases the Katie Accordion that will be released Middle July :)

I had lots of choices for my album and I was torn between my boys and Milo but I decided to make an album of a recent family event.  My nieces wedding to Tom just a few weeks ago.


I have used the butterfly embossing folder from Karen Burniston/Elizabeth Craft Designs
and rubbed over with Champagne Mist Fantastix to give a really shimmery look, not evident in 
the photos unfortunately. I chose red to go with Leanne's beautiful flowers.


I did not emboss all the frames, just the two either side.  I decorated the middle one with the little corner flourish from the same die set.

Its so simple to make these lovely keepsakes, something to either send or keep 
on your mantle.



1 comment:

raquelmason.blogspot.com said...

So pretty how you've used the butterflies! The red really makes it all pop.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...