Wednesday, August 3

Karen Burniston New Release - Anita Frames

I'm back today with another wonderful die set from Karen Burniston.  These dies will start shipping  Middle  August from U S A and I'm sure Crafts  U Love will stock these just as soon as they can.  So if you can hold your excitement for a few more week, it will be here before you know it and give you time to save those pennies for all these amazing new die cutting dies.  You will not find dies that are as innovative and interactive as these.

Decorated  in my favourite colour combo and I used a  cutie Penny Black Hedgehog  for the image.  This is the ANITA FRAME die set that comes complete with the banners.



I'm sure you'll agree from what you've see its a great  release!  Gave to checked out the other dt cards? Links top left of blog.

Until next time.

Cazx


1 comment:

Gmalew said...

Wonderful card, Caz. Adorable image. My budget is crying for mercy. LOL

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...