Monday, August 1

Twist Circle Pop Up NEW Karen Burniston Releases

Hi Crafters
I am here today with a little peep into what is coming next with Karen Burniston.

I have designed this card using a few of her new Designs.  The main card is using the TWIST CIRCLE POP UP and decorated inside with the very lovely and flappy MIDNIGHT THE BAT.

I have also used to decorate the card HALLOWEEN SCENE, HALLOWEEN STAMPS and a frame from ANITA FLOURISH FRAME.



The card will fold totally flat to fit in regular envelope!  
Even with this......



Inside!!  and I told Midnight was adorable!

I know some of the other DT are sharing some cards today so click their links to the left.

Here are the collections :



An amazing collection of stamps, dies and stencils that work so well together.

I hope you will continue to join me as I share more from this collection soon.

Cazx




2 comments:

Kelly Booth said...

Awesome card Caz love this collection so much.

Gmalew said...

I Love , love this card and this cute bat will be one of my favorite characters! Looking forward to a tutorial for this new pop up. Super choice of papers!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...