Monday, January 22

NEEDLE FELTING - Ferdinand - Fox - The Makerss Monthly Kit Jan 2018

My first crafting this year was some Needle Felting.  I have found the whole being signed off work really hard.  I have felt guilty about being off and guilty about not earning money and it had a massive effect on my mojo.  Silly I know, but it has been hard.  So this past Saturday when Darren was fixing my car I decided to tell myself off and say "Don't be so silly, make something".  But what to make?

I had just before op had my Monthly Makers Kit delivered and decided Mr Fox would be my crafty cheer up.


Ferdinand was born on Saturday 20th Jan made
Fluff, Needle, Pipe cleaners & a whole lotta love.


Today I have started the badger from the kit.  Above you can see
the basics of what I used to make the Fox and Badger.

You can purchase the kit from 
and Pssst!  CAZ10 is good for 10% off your order!

Please Note : I am not affliated with The Makers, I do not get
anything for passing you onto them, just sharing
the needlefelted love :)


I will be back with the badger next, name to be decided once hes finished. 

Until next time 
Caz x




No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...