Wednesday, May 30

Bella Box

ABOVE is the BIG view of the box - below are close ups of the sides ect


I have had fun getting all girlie and blingy these last few days. Fitting it in between naps ect and I can finally reveal it. I am not totally happy with it, I feel the front needs "something" else, I might add the word "Caz's" above the bellas . I will re post if I do.

There are a few photos, front sides and back ect. my camera is a bit blurry today, I keep taking new photos and its the same each time. Sorry!

Doodlebug Designs for some of the ribbons, all the jewels and the coloured papers www.theglitterpot.co.uk . Embossing is done using the cuttlebug. The stamps are Stamping Bellas for the girls and Inky Antics for the "Bellas" wording. I coloured using Twinkling H20's again www.theglitterpot.co.uk


This box is being used to store my Bellas. I currently have 16 in there, I figurerd I could fit
loads more. I also at present am storing in there a inkpad, scissors, glue stick and acrylic block in there so I almost have everything ready to go for some stamping fun.

As so often is the case, I do believe this looks nicer in real life, I am terrible at taking photos!
There are more photos in the slideshow to the right of this text.
Enjoy looking and please do let me know what you think!

9 comments:

Stampin-MAMI said...

I think its cute, just a suggestion you can take a pic that is not so close, like of the whole box so we can get the full effect of the box. otherwise colors and jewels are cool.....

keep it up

Chris Scrappin and Stampin in Texas said...

Caz I love the box! I think adding your name would be great. I need to find something to put my Bella's in too! There are forEVAH growing....Chris

Anonymous said...

OMG!!!! Fantastic Caz

Me wants one...... Need to get ready for my forthcoming Bellas....

Anna said...

Your box turned out great. All the bling adds a nice touch. Thanks for showing us the pictures.

Anonymous said...

Love it, great work!
Simone

Ally B said...

Very cery cute!! I have a few lunch tins sitting around and I think I will make this my project tonight. My bellas need thier own home!!

Louise Galt said...

Great storage solution Caz and its looks stunning too, really must look into treating myself to some of these stamps

Mary said...

I think the box that you made for your Bellas is very pretty. Love the bling that you sued.

Mary

Carmen said...

What a 'bella'box! I love it!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...