Thursday, May 31

Who's up for a Mini Challenge?

OK I have seen these done before, Jenn Balcer posted one on her blog today. What happens is "someone" sends a few people the same items, such as a stamped image, some paper/s and maybe an embellishment. The people in the challenge all make a card using the said items and any additions. The results are quiet fantastic, 3 or 4 cards all made using the same stuff but which look totally different. This got me to thinking.... Hmmm... I'd love to do one of those.. So whos up for it? For this first one, and because I havent got a lot of time before my holiday, I would say this is up for UK people only, so I can get the stuff sent and maybe see the results before I am off....

Leave a message to this post if you want to join in, I will take 3 others (so that will be four including me) all in the UK please for this first one. The next one I will take anyone in the world, as long as you promise to share your creation once you have done it. And also as a further note, it seems to be that once there has been the first challenge, one of the people from that group do their own one with the same people until we all get a turn.

Would love to see who wants to play!!

7 comments:

Sherilin said...

Love your Bella Box. I'm going to have to try and find some of those stamps for myself!

Hugs - from you NSSS
Sherilin

Anonymous said...

I'm up for it Caz....

Esther said...

Oo sounds fun! can I join in please....

Anonymous said...

OOOooooo lovely box Caz. Just love your work, you are a very inspiring young lady

Shell

Anonymous said...

forgot to add, if you have a place left, I'd love to play, may get my umph going......

Samm said...

Go on then Caz! I'll have a go!!!

Samm
x

stampingcaz said...

CHALLENGE SIGN UP CLOSED - Opps
we have about 6 people - thats fine by me but are you all happy to send that many out when its your turn??

Caz

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...