Friday, June 1

Snap stamps are here



OK, I get a bit obsessed with things, and once I decide I want something I cant rest until I do! LOL after seeing and hearing about these stamps on Beates blog I just could wait to get them, one problem though was that they have been discontinued by Karen Foster Designs. Why, I dont know.... maybe they were just slow to take off, but I hear a lot of people are trying to find them. So with much searching, a lot of help of my friends on the Cricut website forum I managed to trace 3 of the 4 in the casual font. They came yesterday and I cant wait to get some time to use them.


Here is a picture of them, they are in plastic cases, that "snap" together so you can.... [cue second picture] Create...





How fantastic is that?? :-D
So I am still on a mission to get the MEDIUM CASUAL snaps.... I have had a lady PM me off the board saying she "thinks" she has the said set and she will sell to me...... I will let you know how that goes.
So I hope to get to play with these this weekend, and if I do I will be sure to share.








2 comments:

Samm said...

Great common sense Alphabet stamps, lets you have more than one common letter!!! can't say Happy birthday with only one P!lol!!

Stampin-MAMI said...

I really like those i never saw those before.....
Also I would like to sign up for the next challenge you have.. Im in the States so email me and let me know when and what is going on!
mvega926@verizon.net

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...