Sunday, June 3

Here is my Stamping Chirping Corner

I thought I would share photos of my corner. Well actually its 4 corners as its a whole room. I have mixed feelings on this one.... i LOVE LOVE LOVE having the room, BUT and its a BIG BUT, we live in a three bedroomed house, me, hubby and two boys. Currently the boys are seperate as Caiden is still in with me, but the plan is for the boys to share for a few years yet, by which time I hope to have got a shed installed in the garden for my crafting. I know my heart will break the day I loose my room, but it will come, just have to not get too cosy in there.




Click on Pictures to see them larger First picture is my bookcase, cricut carts, cuttlebug, ribbons, snap stamps and lots of stamps and other bits.


This picture is of my desk. As you can see I like things to hand so there isnt much room to actually work. I have a paper spinner on which I keep folded cards, bazzill scrap packs. To the left of the desk is a plastic container is which I throw scraps of card/paper. In front of me is my stamping shelves. All favourite, new and other stamps I just dont get the time to put away live there. I have today got a new shelf!! This has my primas, bella box, clear stamp sets and other bits. Also on table are pots with pencils, pens, rulers and all other bits I regularly use.






This is my cricut table and 12 x 12 racking. I am terrible at keeping my papers tidy in this rack and really havent worked out a good system using this yet!









This is my second bookcase. On here I have my SU sets, storage for fibres, tag maker discs, fastenator staples and loads more stuff. This is the messier side of the room :)


These are the drawers my stamps are mostly kept in. They need a really good sort out, some are in a big ol' mess.
So thats it. That's where I create my messes and masterpieces :) LOL Mostly messes though! I hope you have enjoyed having a nosey round :) Oh BTW the room was decorated for kids, I would love to decorate but not sure it is worth it and will make leaving even harder!

4 comments:

StampOwl said...

Hi Caz, enjoyed seeing your stamp room - I can imagine how you will feel having to move out of it someday :( BTW I noticed you had my blog on your blog roll so I just added yours to mine :)

Julia said...

Hi Caz, nice to have a nose around your stash! How do you keep up with all your stamps? Do you ever buy duplicates?!!:)

Stampin-MAMI said...

Caz, thats great....I should name mine, the cozy cornerette, as I only have one corner in my room. lol and its starting to trickle everywhere else.... Maybe I'll take a pic and let you guys have a gander...

Well I must say that your room looks like heaven for us that do not yet have all the gadgets, but ill get there sometime...

Thanks for sharing,,,

Becky Elfert said...

I wish I could be that organzied. Looks like a fun place to create.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...