Friday, June 1

Mini Challenge sign up CLOSED

OK we have more players than I said, if thats OK by all of you thats OK by me.



Players are :



Samm
Shell
Katrina
Kim
Est
and Me



I need you all to email me your addresses - to stampingcaz@aol.com and I will sort the materials out this weekend. If anyone wants to drop out because they dont want it to be so big let me know and I will take your name off. I will be sending a stamped image, paper and maybe some ribbon and other bits... Its going to be fun! Once you have completed your card you will need to scan it and email to me, where possible if you have a blog post it on the blog also so I can link them all to my blog so people can enjoy seeing what WE have done.

2 comments:

Samm said...

Caz,
Woohoooo!!! how exciting!!! are we able to add our bits to yours? what's the timeframe too?

Samm
x

Anonymous said...

Yipppeeeee love it..... can't wait to see what everyone conjures up.... Good luck everyone!!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...