Wednesday, July 18

I am quiet pleased - challenge accepted and complete

I often look at other peoples blogs to see that they have completed loads of sketch challenges and other things and feel a little down, I struggle to make one card at a time! Samm you know I am talking about you amongst others :) Well when Kim got her bellas (see simply fairies blog) I challenged her to make a card using a bella with no pink or lilac and to include 2 ribbons. She challenged me back and mine was to make a bella card using no background paper to make my own. So here is what I did for my challenge card. I had a really stressful day yesterday, I desperately wanted to stamp but couldn't. Caiden refused to nap although he was so tired he cried non stop for 2 hours in the afternoon, he couldnt walk he was so tired but he just would not give in. I was also very tired and just not coping well.... anyway today is another day, today they are BOTH sleeping right now!! BLISS so I managed to complete my challenge.

So Kim, do you want to do another one???

Materials Used : Stamping Bella winobella, Penny Black Flowers, Cuttlebug flower die, felt, light blue ink, H20's to colour, ribbons, small seed beads for centre of felt flower.

5 comments:

simplyfairies said...

Ohhhheee that card is fabbyoso Caz, of course I am up for it....
Better run and get some practice in over that net, Serena williams here I come......

Denise ~ Paper Ponderings said...

That is so adorable. I have bellas on my wish list!

Samm said...

Fab card!!!! well done!!! I do have the added help of cats and no children though Caz! you're being a fab mother too, that beats all my cards!

Samm
x

Colleen, PA said...

Did you cut the flower with your cuttlebug? If you did, how did you do it? I tried with mine and the die did not cut through the felt. Thanks!

stampingcaz said...

Yes Colleen I did cut through with my cuttlebug. I used the same mats as if it were paper or card and it cut through beautifully. I used a cuttlebug die. I hope that helps. Caz

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...