Monday, August 13

Mondays Must not miss it!

OK for this weeks "Must not Miss it" I am not highlighting a card as such, but an entire blog that cant be missed CindyG from the Cricut forum has such a distinct style and I love it! Check out her blog here I have been a fan of Cindys since seeing her amazing flower box on the cricut forum, since then we have have seen many many others and their take on her idea. I myself had a go too. Thanks Cindy for all your inspiring projects! I am pleased to have found your blog.

2 comments:

Cindy Gilchrist said...

Well this is just the nicest thing ever - seriously, you've brought tears to my eyes this morning!!! Thank you Caz!!!!!

stampingcaz said...

Bless you Cindy! I mean it, your work is beautiful :) All those cricut flower boxes were inspired by you :) LOVE your new handbag, how posh!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...