Thursday, February 7

Funky Fairy Card


I got these adorable stamps the other day and couldnt wait to play and share with you.

She is fun isnt she? They were smaller than I thought they would be but it means I can use maller cards and still embellish so I dont mind. This card is a 6 x 6 square (I think) and she fits beautifully and I can still add the words ect ect ect

OK, I used a lot of different stuff for this. The Fairy is from Funky Fairies Papercrafts ( there is a link a few posts down) The orange/yellow jewels at the bottom are zoomz and from www.stampgalaxy.co.uk The flower background is by Penny Black and from www.theglitterpot.co.uk, the scalloped edge is made using the Stampin' Up! corner punch with the guard removed, the scalloped circle is from Stampin' Up! too, the words are a fabby Stampendous cube and I am sure the Glitter Pot could help you out with that too.

I coloured with watercolour pencils, aqua brush and I used the distresser tool keyring from SU for the distressed edge. I added a little "bling" with good ol' crystal glitter glue.

5 comments:

elibeegifts.co.uk said...

Another lovely card.
Great colour as well.I hope you dont mind but I have added your blog to my blog list.I have only just started blogging so I am not sure if I was supposed to ask first.Elisa.x

Fab said...

So bright and I loooooooove orange ! LOL The stamp is cute and I really like that distressed edge, I need to add that tool kit to my wish list then...

Love the card ! Fab X

** Isa ** said...

Another FAB card!!!!

Hugs xxx

wendy said...

i just love this card and stamp!

ChrissyM said...

Adorable! Love the colors you used!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...