Wednesday, November 26

Show and tell


This card was one of the spinner cards we made at Crafts U Love yesterday - I used fluffles stamps that can be brought from them at www.craftsulove.co.uk









A few more notepads to show and tell and thanks for all the feedback re these ;0) More girlie ones and a few boy ones too. I have really enjoy dusting off my Sugar Nellie stamps and my Bellas too and breaking in my stamposaurus stamps too. I know lots of people love the new Sugar Nellie stamps but I am not into the more recent ones (no disrespect just not my style) I love their Nellie and Luca and I CANT WAIT for the new ones coming in the new year!! Check it out www.sugarnellie.blogspot.com as they have some amazing new artists joining them.
Craft Fair is tonight.. I am selling the notepads for £1 and I think I will lower the prices of the reindeer food and poop to 50p...
Fingers crossed for me... these things have a habit of going terribly and in which case I will be coming back and selling them off my blog!! LOL
See ya
Cazx








4 comments:

Rachel said...

Hi Caz - have you seen the Pollycraft stamps - they look right up your street - came across them yesters

Looks like your stall will have lots of nice goodies on it though

Rachel

Donna said...

Oh they are all fantastic Caz, you should have no problem selling them. Good luck at the sale. Donna x

Clair Matthews said...

Have fun tonight - Note pads look fab & should fly out at £1.00 !!! xxx

tyrymom29 said...

I absolutely love these ....Especially those cute boys the skateboarder and Rocker ....Im telling you These are my 2 boys ...LOL so cute !!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...