Tuesday, December 30

Brrrrrr

Its cold today. Really would just like to hibernate inside but am popping to Horley town with Mum, need a few bits from Lidls (dont laugh) some of their stuff is actually fine.





Couple of boy cards for today.... this cute dino is from Spiral Whisper and one of their new designs, cute but not too cute so he is ideal for boys cards. I have kept this really simple and not yet added any wording, I am just going to see what I need it for, most probably a card for one of Harveys school friends. The paper is the 99p pad from The Glitter Pot, the silver Zoomz are from Stamp Galaxy and stars are a star punch from Stampin' Up! (me)




This card is a real mix of stamps. The main image is Pink Gem Designs. The wording is Stampendous Clear set as are the small stars and the spaceship. The papers again are from the paper pad, I thought this had a spacey/planety look about it.


I dont know about you but I struggle to store some of my stamps. Like the stamps that come in a plastic bag that you have to tear to get the stamps out of, you have nowhere to put the stamps after. Well the other day I was sorting out stuff and I had a big box set of Thunderbirds videos that I was given, after putting them on freecycle at least twice I decided it was time to chuck. Only it suddenly dawned on my the video boxes would be fab and the storage boxes they were in were great too. So here are my boxes all labeled up. Some are empty, like the Magnolia Spring and Gorjuss design but I am pritty sure I will be getting both so I got them ready ;0)




Been colouring some more Leanne Ellis designs in last night so I might have a few cards to share later.

2 comments:

Sparkle and Flourish said...

Great idea witrh the videos...always wondered what to do with my old vids..now I do!!! Thanks a lot!
Judy x

Emma said...

Fab cards and what a brilliant storage idea.
Emma x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...